Monday, May 24, 2010

The Kingdom is Nigh


Welcome! This is a site dedicated primarily to reviewing material from Net Labels, posting worthy news, and helping to support those who have decided to share their art electronically. The name of this site alludes to the nature of these releases, and their lack of physical form. Though my goal is to prioritize the institutions that let the world have free musical art, this site has no prejudice toward actual physical releases. ALL are welcome.
Here, the focus is mainly Noise, Power Electronics, Dark Ambient, NeoClassical, and of course, anything else from the Post-Industrial community that is worth sharing.
There are no scheduled decrees here, all contributions that I choose to remark upon will be posted as I complete them.
As I begin, I would like to thank my good buddies Malakhi and Sage form the soon to be closed Heathen Harvest. Without the extraordinary dedication of these two, the past two years of my life would have been some rotting limbo indeed. They opened the door to the true Industrial underground for me, and helped pave my way to where I am now. You guys rock!
Thank YOU as well for dropping by! For submission inquiries, feel free to email me at industrialpenisnine@gmail.com, visit my music page on myspace at myspace.com/rextheninth,
or on facebook at facebook.com/ratafour
Your faithful servant,
Hossein Raul Chavez

1 comment: